What is a Friend of Track?
Who are Friends of Track?
The Friends of Track are a group of local businesses who support Track NN and help us achieve our aims of acceptance of autism and securing employment opportunities for autistic people within the local area.
How do Friends of Track support Track NN?
There are a number of ways that Friends of Track support our organisation either financially, through providing expertise, or hosting work placements for autistic people to gain work experience and employability skills.
1. You can donate on a one-off or regular basis. Here is what your donation could fund:
£1000 package: Funds a 12-week 1-2-1 support programme to assist with identifying and securing employment in the local area.
£2000 package: Funds a 12-week work placement where valuable work experience in our Café Track can be gained in preparation for the workplace.
£3000 package: Funds a 12-week 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring support programme including training in employability skills along with a work placement within Café Track.
2. We offer employee volunteering opportunities with Track NN where employees
can build skills, knowledge and experience and increase employee satisfaction.
3. Host a 12-week work placement in organisation and gain the benefits of our talented pool of people and skilled individuals.
What’s in it for you?
· We will promote your business through social media publicity of your support for Track NN, providing excellent marketing coverage for your company.
· You will become part of a local network of Autism-friendly workplaces, making positive change to support diversity in the workplace, through supporting a work placement or welcoming an autistic employee.
· Connecting your company with a socially-conscious organisation builds your brand and customer loyalty.
What our existing Friends of Track say
“We are extremely proud to support Track; seeing the difference they have made to so many people’s lives is incredible and we are excited to continue working with them as they support many more people and businesses”
Kiron Bose – Chief Operating Officer, Issured
“All Things Business are delighted to become a Friend of Track. We have already been working together in a number of ways including creating opportunities for people to visit our workplace. The work which TRACK is doing will help not only the individuals they work with but also the business whom they are supporting”
Ben Thomas, All Things Business